Disbursements via Zelle allows you to quickly send payments to your consumers1 using the Zelle Network®. Send money directly to your customer’s bank account using just an email address or U.S. mobile number. You no longer need to store your customer’s sensitive bank account details.
Manage and complete payments all in one place.
Complete a Zelle payment
- Send money to consumers with Zelle.
- Issue checks to consumers who aren’t enrolled with Zelle.
Zelle payment management
- Check the enrollment status of as many as 50 email addresses and U.S. mobile numbers.
- Retrieve status and details of submitted payments.
- Cancel a submitted payment2.
Example use cases
Simplify everyday financial transactions with customers:
- Refund a customer.
- Reimburse employees for expense reports.
- Settle a claim.
- Pay a contractor.
- Enterprise resource planning systems
- Accounts payable applications
- Insurance or healthcare providers
- Aviation companies
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems
Recipients must enroll with Zelle to receive money with Zelle. If a recipient fails to enroll, they will be mailed a physical check.
1. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.↩
2. Cancelation is only available until the standard payment is processed.↩